Blistered Whiskers Kitten Rescue, Inc. is a non-profit 501(c)3 no-kill organization that relies soley upon donations along with the hard work and dedication of our all volunteer staff. We are a home based rescue with a network of foster homes. The monies raised through various means including direct donations via paypal and igive.com are used entirely for the care and well-being of the kittens entrusted into our care. There are several ways you can contribute, through paypal, by mailing a donation or by dropping donations off at a volunteer's residence.
You can mail a donation to our post office box:
- Blistered Whiskers, Inc.
- 8190 W. Deer Valley Road
- Suite 104 PMB 294
- Peoria, AZ 85382
You can drop off donations of cat litter, food and other items from our WISH LIST at the following volunteer's residence:
PLEASE DO NOT DROP OFF A BOX OF KITTENS HERE !!!!!!!! THIS IS THE RESIDENCE OF A VOLUNTEER WHO WORKS FULL TIME AND YOUR KITTENS WILL SIT IN THE SUN ALL DAY OR MIGHT NOT BE FOUND UNTIL THE NEXT DAY!!!!!
IF YOU MUST DROP YOUR KITTENS OFF SOMEWHERE TRY A VETERINARIAN'S OFFICE OR EMERGENCY ANIMAL CLINIC AND SEE OUR LINK TO OTHER SHELTERS TO CALL
- 8156 W. Daley Lane
- Peoria, AZ 85383
Major cross streets are 83rd Avenue and Williams
In addition to monetary donations and volunteers, Blistered Whiskers is always in need of many items required to operate the shelter.
OUR WISH LIST
- Iams Kitten dry kibble, Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR), Royal Canin Baby Cat dry food
- Cat litter, any brand
- Canned Food – Preferences would be Nutro brand and PetSmarts (Sophistacat Supreme Kitten) however we can use any canned food labeled specifically for kittens
- Costco's brand of adult cat food in the purple bag
- Hand sanitizer
- Black trash bags and white kitchen size bags
- Soft blankets and kitty beds
- Outdoor small dog houses – for those kitties sleeping in the outdoor enclosures
- Heat lamps
- Scratching posts, kitty condos and toys
- Old towels and flat sheets
- Bleach, both white and color, laundry soap
- Laundromat gift cards
- Paper towels, paper towels, paper towels, paper towels and did I mention paper towels
- Air purifiers with germicidal features
- Remodeling support including plumbing, electrical and chain link fence installation
- Sharps containers
- Gas cards – we require a whole lot of transporting
- Card Stock
- Copy Paper
- Index Cards
- White Boards
- Poster Board
- Letter Size Writing Pads
- Clip Boards (preferably smaller ones for individual cages)
- #2 HP ink cartridges (black and color)
- Office Depot, Office Max, Staples, etc. for office supplies
- Gas cards for volunteers transporting cats
- Petsmart and Petco for food and litter
- Home Depot & Lowes for hardware supplies as needed
Install the igive.com toolbar
Go to www.igive.com and pick Blistered Whiskers (in Peoria, AZ) as your cause.
After installing the toolbar, you will be automatically donating a percentage to Blistered Whiskers!
The kitties thank you!